April 20, 2018 10:00 AM
til 11:30 AM
Bridgeview Park District Fieldhouse
7151 W. Hartford (89th & Harlem)
Bridgeview, IL, 60455
Estate Planning & Asset Protection Under The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2018
Learn about estate planning and income tax information including:
* Review of the new income tax rules for 2018 and beyond.
* How the new tax law impacts your current estate plan and investments.
* If you do not have an estate plan: learn why everyone needs one regardless of your net worth.
* What legal documents you need based upon your set of circumstances.
* Understand the relationship between healthcare, the type of assets/investments you own and your legal estate planning documents.
* Learn about asset protection strategies to protect you, if you become incapacitated.
Don’t miss this free informative seminar that will help you understand the impact of the new tax law, identify your estate planning needs, help you avoid costly mistakes and give you peace of mind.
Seating is limited. Registration is required. Refreshments will be served. This is a free event. Register by calling Sadije Balovski at 773-918-4503 or via email at email@example.com
John Power, Vice President, CPA, CFP®
Marquette Bank Trust & Investment Management
This is a Event