October 02, 2018 10:00 AM
Evergreen Park Library
9400 S. Troy Avenue
Evergreen Park, IL, 60805
Join our free seminar Estate Planning & Asset Protection Under The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) of 2018!
Learn about estate planning and income taxes:
* Review of the new income tax rules for 2018 and beyond.
* How the new tax law impacts your current estate plan and investments.
* Learn why everyone needs an estate plan, regardless of net worth.
* What legal documents you need based upon your set of circumstances.
* Understand the relationship between healthcare, the type of assets/investments you own and your legal estate planning documents.
* Learn about asset protection strategies to protect you if you were to become incapacitated.
John Power, Vice President, CPA, CFP®
Marquette Bank Trust & Investment Management
*Some Trust, Investment or Retirement financial solutions, products or services are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency. These are not deposits or other obligations of the institution, these may go down in value and are not guaranteed by the institution. These services may be subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal invested. Always consult your tax, legal and/or professional advisor(s) for guidance on your particular financial situation.
This is a Seminar Event