September 26, 2019 6:00 PM
Ashbury's at Boughton Ridge
335 E. Boughton Road
Bolingbrook, IL, 60440
Learn important estate planning information, including:
* Why everyone needs to have a detailed plan, not just the super wealthy.
* What legal documents you need based on your circumstances.
* Understand the relationship between healthcare and the type of assets/investments you own and your legal/estate planning documents.
* Learn about asset protection strategies to protect you, if you become ill or incapacitated.
* Legislative implications and laws impacting estate planning.
Don’t miss this free informative seminar that will help you identify your estate planning needs, help you avoid
costly mistakes and give you peace of mind.
Seating is limited. Registration is required. Refreshments will be served. This is a free event.
John Power, Vice President, CPA, CFP®
Marquette Bank Trust & Investment Management
*Some Trust, Investment or Retirement financial solutions, products or services are not insured by the
FDIC or any Federal Government Agency. These are not deposits or other obligations of the institution,
these may go down in value and are not guaranteed by the institution. These services may be subject
to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal invested. Always consult your tax, legal
and/or professional advisor(s) for guidance on your particular financial situation.
This is a Seminar Event