Thank you for your application submission to Marquette Bank under the SBA Payroll Protection Program.
It is important to keep in mind that you must upload the below-noted information in order for us to process your application. The earlier you upload the required documentation, the stronger chance you will have of securing your SBA loan authorization. Please upload the below noted information that you have available as soon as possible, and as always contact our PPP Support Team at: PPP@emarquettebank.com with any questions.
Tom Grogan - 708-873-8170
Inge Chronos - 708-364-6715
Rich Cummings - 708-364-2510
- Full 2019 filed Federal tax return for business (or personal tax return to include Schedule C for sole proprietorships)
- 2019 year-end (12 month) payroll statement from payroll processor (must identify employees that received total compensation greater than $100,000 in 2019)
- IRS 941 or 944 form-most recent quarter filed
- 2019 1099s (if independent contractor)
- Business entity document (Articles of Incorporation/Organization, By Laws/Operating Agreement, if applicable)
- Copy of Owners Driver’s Licenses front and back
- If you do not have a Marquette business checking account only: Wire instructions to send the loan proceeds at funding
Right to Request Specific Reasons for Credit Denial Notice
If your application for business credit is denied, you have the right to a written statement of the specific reasons for the denial. To obtain the statement, please contact: Marquette Bank, 10000 W 151st St., Orland Park, IL 60462 and include your application number within 60 days from the date you are notified of our decision. We will send you a written statement of reasons for the denial within 30 days of receiving your request for the statement.
Notice: The Federal Equal Credit Opportunity Act prohibits creditors from discriminating against credit applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided the applicant has the capacity to enter into a binding contract); because all or part of the applicant's income derives from any public assistance program; or because the applicant has in good faith exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The Federal agency that administers compliance with this law concerning this creditor is: Federal Reserve Consumer Help Center, P.O. Box 1200, Minneapolis, MN 55480, 888-851-1920.