Check here for pandemic-related updates.
Marquette Bank is prepared to serve your financial needs.
Our branches are open: no appointments needed/walk-ins welcome.
Face Coverings: Welcomed But Optional
- Hand-sanitizer is available in lobby areas for customer and employee use.
- Public spaces within Marquette Bank facilities are being cleaned regularly.
- Plexiglas dividers will remain up.
Contactless Banking Options
- Online Banking & Mobile Banking: Call 1-888-254-9500 for help with any of our digital banking options.
- Free ATMs: You have access to 1,000+ Free ATMs in Chicagoland and 40,000+ Nationwide
- Appointments: Our bankers and financial professionals are available for phone consultations or financial reviews.
- Drive-Up: We can accommodate most transactions through the drive-up with advance preparation. Call 1-888-254-9500 to make arrangements.
Small Business/ Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans
- If you have questions about your existing PPP Loan (or forgiveness) contact our Branch Business Banking Team:
Customer Service Center – 1-888-254-9500
We’re here to help with your next financial goals and your everyday banking needs. We’ll see you soon!
Federal Trade Commission (FTC)
American Associations Retired Persons (AARP)
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - Guide to coronavirus mortgage relief options
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - Mortgage and housing assistance during the coronavirus national emergency
American bankers Association - COVID-19 Housing Relief Options:
City of Chicago Mortgage Assistance Grant 2021
Small Business Resources:
The City of Chicago’s Small Business Improvement Fund (SBIF) 1.6.21
Restaurant Employee Relief Fund
Chicago Small Business Resiliency Fund
Illinois Small Business Grants and Loans Assistance