At Marquette Bank, our employee, customer and community welfare is important to us. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to disrupt life in parts of the United States, we feel it is critical to let you know about the proactive steps Marquette Bank is taking to keep employees/customers safe and share information with you to help protect yourself.
For customers, we recommend the following:
- Hand-sanitizer is available in lobby areas for customer and employee use. All public spaces within Marquette Bank facilities are being cleaned regularly.
- Employees have been provided with information on how to stay healthy and how to avoid illness through proper hygiene practices. Employees are instructed to stay home when they are not feeling well.
- We have assembled a cross-functional team to meet frequently to review, monitor and adjust operations as the situation changes to ensure continuation of critical business functions.
More on this:
- We encourage you to use online banking and mobile banking options for your everyday banking needs. Our banking service agents are able to help you activate (or help you use) your digital banking services, by calling: 1-888-254-9500.
- If you are not feeling well, we encourage you to avoid unnecessary trips to the bank. If you need assistance with a banking issue, please call our banking customer service agents at 1-888-254-9500.
- Please make sure your mobile phone number, email address and mobile banking alerts are up-to-date for all of your accounts. This will also help if we have to contact you quickly about your account. Call 1-888-254-9500 for assistance updating this information. Note: Additional security questions will be asked to make changes.
- As you conduct transactions at ATMs, at payment terminals (using your payment cards) or when using cash, it is recommended that you should avoid touching your face (eyes/nose/mouth) after completing a transaction and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as you would after being in any public space. Sanitize your payment cards and mobile phone regularly.
- Beware of scams and criminals using fear/intimidation, trickery, urgency or disinformation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) to attempt to steal your sensitive, personal or account information. Watch out for strange calls, emails, texts or websites that look like they are coming from legitimate businesses or government agencies asking for information like SSN, usernames/passwords (login info), account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, PINs, etc. Marquette Bank will never request such information through email/text/outbound calls. Always check your account statements for official websites and customer service numbers and call those numbers directly rather than giving out information over the phone/email/text.
Marquette Bank continues to monitor the situation using information from trusted sources including the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organizations (WHO), banking agencies/regulators and state/local health agencies.
Please call 1-888-254-9500 with any banking questions or if you need assistance with specific banking activities.
Watch for regular updates on our website at: emarquettebank.com/alerts
Feeling ill? From the CDC: Here is information on what to do.