Marquette Bank is here to help, call our Customer Service Center at 1-888-254-9500 for assistance.
Marquette Bank remains committed to keeping you informed, safeguarding your deposits and helping you with your financial matters during the coronavirus (COVID-19) emergency. Be sure to review our initial update on Marquette Bank’s readiness. Effective Wednesday, March 25, 2020, Marquette Bank will temporarily close two (2) branches, switch to drive-up service at the other (19) branches and offer appointment-only lobby access at (14) select branches. All lobbies will remain open Saturday, March 21 through Tuesday, March 24 and then will shift to appointment-only at select branches until further notice.
Marquette Bank continues to actively monitor the situation using information from trusted sources including the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), banking agencies/regulators, the Illinois Department of Health and other state/local health agencies.
- Pandemic Branch Operations: In order to safeguard our customers and employees, we will close our lobbies to regular banking transactions starting Wednesday, March 25th. Our drive-up lanes will remain open and keep our regular hours at 19 locations. For our 14 branches with safe deposit boxes, our lobbies will switch to an appointment-only basis so that customers may still: 1) access safe deposit boxes, 2) conduct complex or high dollar transactions or 3) perform specialized banking services. See branch details here. Please call 1-888-254-9500 to arrange an appointment.
- Chicago-Cermak & Evergreen-Beverly Locations: Our branches without drive-up facilities will temporarily close starting Wednesday, March 25th. These locations are Chicago-Cermak Branch (3030 W. Cermak Road, Chicago, IL, 60623) and Evergreen-Beverly Branch (9858 S. Western Avenue, Evergreen Park, IL 60805). Please call 1-888-254-9500 for assistance with your banking needs or directions to the closest branch.
- Surcharge-Free ATM Network: All Marquette Bank customers have access to 1,000+ free ATMs in Chicagoland and 40,000+ free ATMs in the United States. Locally you can find them in most Costco, Target, Walgreens, CVS and Speedway locations.
- Continue to use your digital banking options: Our staff stands ready to help you optimize your online banking, mobile banking and digital banking options. Please call 1-888-254-9500 for assistance with activating or using these digital channels.
- Beware of scams: Criminals continue to work overtime to try to capitalize on the uncertainty and fear related to the virus. As the government considers consumer relief (possibly in the form of checks), the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) would like to remind consumers:
- The government will not ask you to pay anything up front to get this money. No fees. No charges.
- The government will not call to ask for your Social Security number, bank account or credit card number. Anyone who does is a scammer.
- These reports of checks aren’t yet a reality. Anyone who tells you they can get you the money now is a scammer.
- Keep your money safe in the bank: Stay calm. Do not keep large amount of money at home – it is unsafe and unnecessary. The health situation will not disrupt payment systems. Your debit or credit card is still your best payment option. The Federal Reserve System has and will continue to meet the currency needs of banking customers. Be assured that sufficient resources are available to handle customer needs.
- Your bank deposits are insured. Your accounts are safe and secure. The banking system remains well-capitalized. Your deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Company (FDIC). We can also advise you on ways to title your personal accounts to increase your insured deposits.
- More on this (for your informational purposes):
- Marquette Bank has your back: The bank is well-capitalized and exceeds all banking capital requirements. The leading financial rating agency Bauer Financial gives Marquette Bank the top rating of 5 Stars. Your deposits are safe with Marquette Bank.
- Marquette Bank is working for you: We continue to monitor the situation daily. We are adjusting limits on ATMs, Zelle, External Transfers and Mobile Deposits as needed for customer convenience. We are keeping the ATMs adequately stocked. We continue to adjust policies and procedures to protect employees, the bank and you.
- Marquette Bank is here for you. If you have any questions on your accounts, issues with limits or have a special request related to your situation, we are here to assist you. Call 1-888-254-9500 for help with your accounts or help using your digital services.
Please call 1-888-254-9500 with any banking questions or if you need assistance with specific banking activities.
Watch for regular updates on our website at: emarquettebank.com/alerts