If you are looking for a fun, inviting and rewarding workplace to enjoy your career, then Marquette Bank is the place for you! We have a solid leadership team, engaged employees and great work-life opportunities.
We Are HIRING!
The health and safety of our employees and customers is our top priority and that is why we have implemented the following safety measures:
Keeping Our Employees and Customers Safe
- Marquette Bank is providing a face covering for employees to wear.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all employees and in the lobby areas for customers/visitors.
- Short breaks as needed for employees to wash or sanitize hands.
- Marquette Bank continues to provide adequate supplies of soap, disinfectant, hand sanitizer, paper towels and other cleaning supplies.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas and surfaces.
- Reconfigured workspaces, meeting rooms, lunch/break rooms and waiting areas to allow for social distancing between employees/customers.
- Added acrylic shields at customer facing stations.
- Physical distancing floor decals.
- Signs posted at the front door to alert customers of the need to wear face coverings.
Our Safe Training Environment
- Marquette Bank remains committed to providing the necessary training to ensure our employees are successful in their positions. We are expanding use of our online learning platform and adapting programs for virtual delivery.
- In-person learning will take place by following the safety guidelines established by the CDC. Precautions such as reconfigured seating, physical distancing, face coverings, and enhanced cleaning and sanitization will be strictly adhered to.
The Bank’s core values encourage diversity, integrity, trust, cooperation, high performance, leadership and customer focus.
Our culture is built on creating empowerment, embracing accountability, outstanding communication, open feedback, building strong relationships, continuous improvement and providing exceptional service.
Marquette Bank is a neighborhood bank. We are here to help neighbors, families and businesses manage their money, make smarter financial decisions, and achieve their financial ambitions.
Marquette Bank offers a total rewards package:
- Competitive compensation
- Work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career growth opportunities
We are proud to say that Marquette Bank has remained a privately-held, family-owned and locally-operated neighborhood bank since 1945.
Our goal is to have every employee Love where you work. And our employees do. You’ll love working here too. Join us!
Marquette Bank Career Opportunities
Since we post new positions as they become available, why not bookmark our Careers page and check it periodically? It's simple to access.
Marquette Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified individuals with a disability have the right to request a reasonable accommodation. If you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our careers website as a result of your disability, request a reasonable accommodation by: (1) sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling 708.873.3553; (2) informing us regarding the nature of your request and (3) providing your contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this email and/or phone number. Only inquiries concerning a request for a reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.