In today’s complex world of financial specialization, individuals need the help of a team of professionals who can work together to solve the planning needs of clients by coordinating their wishes throughout the wealth accumulation, preservation and estate settlement phases of life. Acting as a corporate trustee, investment advisor* and/or executor, Marquette takes pride in partnering with legal and accounting professionals in meeting the needs of our mutual clients, big and small, since 1947.
We feel that the following are advantages of working with Marquette:
- Accept accounts with balances over and under $1.0 Million.
- One of only five Trustees in Illinois who offer Pooled Income Trusts for Disabled Adults (also called Supplemental or Special Needs Trusts).
- Will consider acting as an individual’s Power of Attorney for Property on a case by case basis.
- Will consider holding a non-traditional asset inside an IRA account on a case by case basis.
- Open architecture investment platform.
Master Trust Participation Agreements
*Some Trust, Investment or Retirement financial solutions, products or services are not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency. These are not deposits or other obligations of the institution; these may go down in value and are not guaranteed by the institution. These services may be subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal invested. Always consult your tax, legal and/or professional advisor(s) for guidance on your particular financial situation.