Our Marquette Neighborhood Commitment is an employee-driven initiative that performs monthly service projects in the areas of shelter, hunger, education and health/wellness. From fundraising to food drives, volunteer activities to scholarship opportunities, we are committed to making our neighborhoods a better place. We not only work in the communities we serve, we live there too. Through these efforts, we hope to create an even closer relationship with our neighbors and continue to strengthen the neighborhoods we care about so much.
Both recognitions were awarded for our Community Pandemic Response and
would not have been possible without the support of our employees and customers – like you!
Neighborhood banking is about making a difference in our communities and in the lives of our customers.
Marquette Bank works hard to serve the banking, lending and community investment needs of our assessment area. Here are some of the many innovative ways we support our customers, neighbors and communities.
Marquette Bank Education Foundation
- Our Education Foundation offers support in the area of education and administers an Annual Scholarship Program that offers scholarships to graduating seniors from local high schools around our bank locations.
Marquette Bank Affordable Housing Foundation
- Our Affordable Housing Foundation supports community reinvestment in the area of affordable housing and offers qualified home buyers grants toward down payment and closing costs.
Financial Education and Free Financial Reviews
- Our Financial Education Team offers regular financial education opportunities including Personal Finance Classes and Home Buyer Education Classes. Our financial professionals offer free financial reviews in the area of home financing, financial planning, savings plans, money management, budgeting and more, call 1-888-254-9500 to arrange for a review.
- Our CRA Department works closely with community development corporations, social service organizations, housing agencies, local governments and community nonprofits. Let’s work together!
Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Excellence
- Marquette Bank has been awarded 10-Consecutive “Outstanding” CRA Ratings – the highest rating possible – from the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- This rare achievement places Marquette Bank among the Top 1% of all U.S. Banks for community reinvestment leadership, represents 20+ years of excellence and exhibits our bank’s commitment to serving our customers, neighbors and the communities we serve.
- See the full Press Release here.
THANK YOU to our Customers:
Because YOU choose to bank with Marquette Bank -- good things happen for you and our neighborhoods.
Listen to interviews from our WGN RADIO 720 AM Giving Tuesday Takeover (11/30/21):