To understand today's Marquette Bank, it is best to look at its history. Marquette opened its doors for business May 12, 1945, with a philosophy and commitment to provide financial services to meet the savings and borrowing needs of the southwest Chicagoland area communities.
John F. McCarthy was a founding Director of the Bank, and also Chairman of the Board, a position which he held until 1990. Today, Paul M. McCarthy, his son, serves as Bank Chairman, with George S. Moncada as President and CEO.
Many employees of the Bank grew up in the neighborhoods surrounding Marquette's offices and have served the Bank for their entire careers. Throughout the years, Marquette Bank has devoted its efforts to fulfilling the financial and civic needs of its communities, opening additional offices, adding new banking channels and launching new financial solutions for the convenience of customers.
Today, Marquette Bank has 24 offices located throughout the Chicagoland area, including: 20 banking centers, 2 loan production offices and a corporate administrative center. With assets over $1.6 billion, Marquette Bank is one of the few remaining privately-held, locally-owned financial institutions in Chicagoland.
Marquette Bank is proud to offer fair and transparent financial solutions paired with friendly, professional, personal service to our customers and neighbors. The bank provides all of the financial products, services, solutions and conveniences of a large bank with the personal attention you can only receive from a neighborhood bank.
Marquette Bank exists to help neighbors, families and businesses make smarter financial decisions and help them achieve their financial goals.